Monday, January 12, 2009

Randy Lewis - Welcome to Xpnonex

Hello my name is Randy Lewis, I am 33 years old and live in Middletown Ohio.

Today was my first day of training at Xponex and my fist task was to read the Google SEO Starter Guide. I am very new to computers and blogging, but as I read the Starter Guide I think I am beginning to realize this may not be all that complex.

At first I was lost in trying to follow some of the new words and terms they used in the guide, then as I read more things started to make sense.

So after one day on the job I think the guide has given me a better understanding of how an internet search works and I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life.

Thanks!
Randy Lewis

UPDATE: Randy has been with us now for almost a year and is doing a great job with our local Middletown Community News website. Randy has been networking with local business and community leaders to report their opinions on local issues. Randy and can often be found at our city building where he reports on Middletown City Council news.

1 comment:

John Beagle said...

Welcome Randy. Look forward to your perspective on all things business and technology.